Effective Marketing That People Want - Opt-In Email Marketing
Everybody knows that direct mail marketing works. If it did not, your mailbox would not be full of little flyers that promote certain products or services offered by local businesses every time you go to get your mail. Most of the time, this is an annoyance - because you normally do not need what the promotion offers you. But what if the direct mail flyers you received were all about products or services that you were actually interested in? That would be another story altogether. Most probably, you would look at the direct mail as far less annoying, and instead rather useful.
By utilizing opt-in email marketing, that is exactly what you accomplish. And the results you have the potential to achieve are impressive. i360 offers email marketing services to help you make the most out of your Internet efforts. Specifically, the services offered are:
- Consulting to help you reveal the best way to approach email marketing for your company.
- Creation/design of a nice looking email newsletter template that will be filled with the content you decide to send out. This will fit your company profile to ensure you also receive company branding out of it.
- Recipient email list management: This will handle the number of recipients who wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to your periodic newsletter.
The value of a well done email marketing program is great. Among the benefits you can expect, are:
- Increased traffic to your website
- Increased exposure of your products and services
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased brand recognition
- Increased company credibility
- Increased client communication
The "cost" to your organization is minimal, compared to the benefits you earn. However, if you are considering implementing an email marketing program, you should know that you will need to provide the promotional/informative content for the emails you plan to distribute. Therefore, a good strategy should set aside resources for this matter.